Hitmakers, Songwriters and Collaborators
Hitmakers, Songwriters and Collaborators
- 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Terms of Service – Our general terms and conditions
- 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Program Policies – Guidelines for using 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC.
- Personal Use.The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the nature of mature content, you must be at least thirteen (18) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Proper Use.You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement, including 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Program Policies (“Program Policies“), located at www.3OH9music.com or such other URL as 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. may provide from time to time. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC.; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Content of the Service.3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. have any obligation to monitor such third party content. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC., its users and the public. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non- exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights.3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC.’s Intellectual Property Rights.You acknowledge that 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the “3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Rights“), and such 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC.; and (ii) all software associated with the Service. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Rights do not include third-party content used as part of Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service.
Your Intellectual Property Rights. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. , Inc. account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Representations and Warranties.You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Advertisements.As consideration for using the Service, you agree and understand that 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. will display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the content of your email. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. serves relevant ads using a completely automated process that enables 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. to effectively target dynamically changing content, such as email. No human will read the content of your email in order to target such advertisements or other information without your consent, and no email content or other personally identifiable information will be provided to advertisers as part of the Service.
- Account Inactivity.After a period of inactivity, 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. reserves the right to disable or terminate a user’s account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, For more information on how 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. deals with account inactivity, please consult the Program Policies.
- Publicity. Any use of 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC.’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Features“) must be in compliance with this Agreement and in compliance with 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC.’s then current Brand Feature use guidelines, and any content contained or reference therein, which may be found at the following URL: http://www.3OH9music.com(or such other URL 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. may provide from time to time). All logos on this website are trademarks of the respective owners.
- Termination; Cancellation.You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. shall not be required), if you have provided an alternate email address, 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC.’s delivery of such notice. Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, and 11 – 13 of the Agreement, along with applicable provisions of the general Terms of Service (including the section regarding limitation of liability), shall survive expiration or termination.
- Indemnification.You agree to hold harmless and indemnify 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Logo Usage.
3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. Logo and trademarks are registered and protected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This logo may not be used, reproduced or manipulated. Infringement will result in prosecution.
Copywritten Material and Piracy.
All materials are copy written by 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. and may not be reproduced or used in any way without prior written consent from 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. .
Partners and Affiliates
Partner and affiliate products and services are in no way guaranteed or endorsed by 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. unless specifically stated and substantiated by a letter or memorandum of record.
Link to 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. web site
Links from external websites may be linked with the understanding that 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. logo is clearly displayed with no stated or implied endorsement of external website products or services from 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. .
YOU MUST BE 21 years or older to attend 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. , (“3 OH! 9”) or Affiliate Events. Admission to this all events is at the discretion of the 3 OH! 9, affiliates, partners or organizers.
We are delighted to have you attend our events. Please be considerate of our policies and respect your fellow guests. Appropriate attire is appreciated and strictly enforced and at the discretion of the organizers. PROPER ATTIRE: No torn, excessively baggy or holy Jeans, Athletic Gear, including sweat suits or warm-up suits, sneakers, construction boots, baseball caps, jerseys, or pajamas, etc.
3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. , its affiliates, sponsors, reserve the right, but not the obligation to photograph, film and capture you and your likeness, voice and any other effects. You further agree that these images may be used in production, exhibition, distribution, promotion, publicity and advertising for this or any future events sponsored by 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. and its affiliates throughout the world for perpetuity. We welcome your positive attitude and if your behavior becomes troublesome or bothersome to fellow guests we reserve the right to have you hastily removed. If you are removed for any reason, denied entry or otherwise dismissed, your admission is non-refundable.
- General Member Account Registration
- Media Account Registration
- Vendor Account Registration
- Client Account Registration
In order to access certain www.3OH9music.com products and services, you may be required to register and obtain an account with 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. .
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information (collectively, “Registration Data”) when registering. Any fabricated, misleading or otherwise falsified data may lead to suspension, deletion or modification of your account and possibly criminal prosecution and
- Update your Registration Data as necessary.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the 3 OH! 9 registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities that occur through your account. You agree to immediately notify 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. of any and all unauthorized use of your www.3OH9music.com username, password or account or any other breach of security. 3 OH! 9 Music Group, LLC. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide accurate information or to keep your password secure. Please use a unique combination of numbers and letters (upper and lower case) for passwords and be sure to log off from your account at the end of each session.